This chocolate mousse has a soft and airy texture; it is particularly suitable for composing desserts or layering filled cakes.
Servings: gr of Chocolate Mousse
- Stand Mixer
- 200 gr Dark Chocolate 70%
- 110 gr Granulated Sugar
- 30 gr Water
- 110 gr Egg Yolks
- 450 gr Whipped Cream
- Bring water and sugar to a boil until 121°C (250°F).
- Meanwhile, foam the egg yolks in a planetary mixer and add the syrup, whipping at high speed until cool.
- Melt the chocolate at 50°C (122°F) and mix in 2/3 of the cream. Mix properly and incorporate the pate à bombe at the room temperature
- Add the remaining whipped cream, stirring gently with a spatula from the bottom upwards.
If you like, you can replace the dark chocolate with milk or white chocolate without changing the recipe!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg