I love these delicious hand-made breadsticks. An alternative idea to the traditional bread or just for a snack!
- Stand Mixer
- Baking Pan
- 550 gr Bread Flour (W280)
- 220 gr Water
- 3 gr Fresh Yeast
- 25 gr Salt
- 10 gr Malt Powder
- 80 gr Olive Oil
- Knead all ingredients in the stand mixer bowl until you have obtained a homogeneous and elastic dough with a nice glutinous mesh. The final temperature of the dough should be about 24-25°C (75°F-77°F).
- Pour the dough on the table, form a loaf, and grease it very well before fermenting it in the fridge for 12 hours, covered with a plastic wrap.
- Once fermented, cut the dough into strips 1cm wide and place them on a baking pan covered with semolina.
- Turn each string over the semolina and stretch it by hand according to the desired length. Place the breadsticks in a baking pan.
- Cover with a baker's couche or a plastic wrap and let them proof for 1hour at room temperature.
- Bake at 200°C (392°F) for about 15-20min., creating steam with a small pot of water in the bottom of the oven.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 4mg