I love these delicious Pizzettes! They are so tasty and you can season as you lke! The recipe is easy and you can prepare them in advance, freez them once baked and heat them up whenever you want!
- Stand Mixer
- Baking Pan
- Round Dough Cutters
- 1 kg Bread Flour (W360)
- 2 gr Fresh Yeast
- 500 gr Water
- 60 gr Olive Oil
- 50 gr Butter
- 20 gr Malt Powder
- 20 gr Salt
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixer until it forms a smooth and elastic dough with a nice glutinous mesh.
- Transfer the dough to the table and form a loaf. Grease the surface with olive oil and let it rise in the fridge for 12 hours, covering the dough with a plastic wrap.
- Once fermented, roll out the dough to 3-4mm thick and cup disks of the desired diameter.
- Let proof at 28°C (82°F) for 1 hour. Take the baking tray and stretch the surface of each pizzetta with your fingers, and season to taste with oil/salt or tomato sauce.
- Let proof again the Pizzettes for 30min and bake at 200°C (392°F) for 10-15min.
- A few minutes before ending the cooking, finish with mozzarella cheese for the tomato version.
- When coming out of the oven, finish with fresh ingredients (e.g. prosciutto or salami)
Serving: 100g | Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 5mg
Translated from Italian with Love