Here is how to prepare a delicious Chocolate Custard enriched with Milk Chocolate. Once ready, you can use this cream to fill cream puffs, compose delicious tarts with fruit (pears, for example), and fill any type of cake (such as millefeuille).
Servings: gr of Chocolate Custard
- Steel Pan
- 500 gr Whole Milk
- 250 gr Heavy Cream
- 80 gr Granulated Sugar
- 100 gr Egg Yolks
- 40 gr Rice Starch
- 400 gr Milk Chocolate
- 1 gr Salt
- 1 pod Vanilla
For Sanitize the pan
- 20 gr Food-grade Alcohol
- Bring the milk, heavy cream, and salt to a boil.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar, the pulp of vanilla, and the starches.
- Dilute the mixture with the boiling milk, pouring it into many times
- Bring the mixture back to the stove over low heat, and continuously stir until the cream begins to firm up.
- Pour the boiling cream over the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted. When the chocolate is completely melted, add the soft butter, continuing to stir.
- When the custard is ready, pour it into the container sanitized with the alcohol, cover with plastic wrap and cool quickly to+4°C (39°F) before using.
Calories: 3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Translated from Italian with Love