- Steel Pan
- 500 gr Whole Milk
- 250 gr Heavy Cream
- 80 gr Granulated Sugar
- 100 gr Egg Yolks
- 40 gr Rice Starch
- 400 gr Milk Chocolate
- 1 gr Salt
- 1 pod Vanilla
For Sanitize the pan
- 20 gr Food-grade Alcohol
- Bring the milk, heavy cream, and salt to a boil.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar, the pulp of vanilla, and the starches.
- Dilute the mixture with the boiling milk, pouring it into many times
- Bring the mixture back to the stove over low heat, and continuously stir until the cream begins to firm up.
- Pour the boiling cream over the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted. When the chocolate is completely melted, add the soft butter, continuing to stir.
- When the custard is ready, pour it into the container sanitized with the alcohol, cover with plastic wrap and cool quickly to+4°C (39°F) before using.