The soft texture and the slightly sweet taste of this bread make it the ideal ingredient for delicious sandwiches or toasts. I personally love it gently toasted and topped with some delicious fruit jam.
Servings: Loaves of 700gr
- Stand Mixer
- Loaf Pan with Cover
- 1 kg Bread Flour (W280)
- 550 gr Whole Milk at 22°C (71°F)
- 30 gr Fresh Yeast
- 150 gr Butter
- 20 gr Salt
- 10 gr Granulated Sugar
- Start mixing flour, milk, and yeast in the mixer using the dough hook.
- Once the dough is formed, add the sugar and the softened butter, and salt. The temperature of the dough should be about 24-25°C (75-77°F).
- Let rise for 20min and divide into 800gr portions of dough
- Break each portion into 2 strands, form them separately and finally, braid them before placing them in the mold to ensure proper product development.
- Close the mold and let rise at 24-26°C (75°F - 79°F) until the dough reaches the control hole at the top of the lid.
- Bake at 180°C (356°F) for about 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven, take the lid off and let cool in the mold.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 831kcal | Carbohydrates: 133g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 295mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 706IU | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 8mg