- Immersion Blander
Ganache with Dark Chocolate 70%
- 500 gr Heavy Cream
- 500 gr Dark Chocolate 70%
- 30 gr Creamy Butter
Quantities for Other Types of Chocolates
- 750 gr Dark Chocolate 55%
- 900 gr Milk Chocolate
- 1 kg White Chocolate
- Bring the cream to a boil and pour over the finely chopped chocolate.
- Stir the mixture with a whisk until the chocolate is completely melted.
- When all the chocolate has melted, add the soft butter in several batches.
- To make a glossy ganache, emulsify with an immersion blender, taking care not to create air bubbles.
In this case, you have to substitute 35% of the weight of the liquid (corresponding to the quantity of fat brought by the heavy cream) with soft butter. E.g. I use licorice infusion for a white chocolate ganache. The 500gr of cream (35% fat matter) indicated in the basic recipe bring:
500 x 35% = 175gr of fat
Liquids = 500-175 =325gr I replace the part of the liquid with equal weight (325gr) of licorice infusion.
In the end, I melt the white chocolate (1kg) and add 175gr of soft butter, letting it melt into the hot ganache.